Himalayan Pink Rock Salt - Coarse Grind
Himalayan Pink Rock Salt - Coarse Grind
- HIMALAYAN PINK SALT: Pride of India's Pink Himalayan salt is one of the cleanest and most beneficial salts in the world. It has nutritional and therapeutic properties. You may recognize pink Himalayan salt from pink Himalayan salt lamps, but it can also be used in cooking and to create relaxing bath bombs and salts for kids and adults. The salt in this mix is coarse, not fine.
- NATURAL VEGAN SALT: Pride of India Himalayan pink rock salt ( Coarse Grind ) is enriched with up to 84 minerals. Additionally, it is gluten-free, GMO-free, non-irradiated, vegan, cholesterol-free. This salt is available in 3 sizes. The reddish-pink appearance of our pink salt proves its purity. Once you try this salt, you will never want to use table salt again.
- USE PINK SALT IN COOKING: Pink salt can be used in cooking. Add about a quarter teaspoon or a pinch of salt per serving size portion of food. The minerals in the salt help balance electrolytes, regulate hydration, balance PH levels, and improve metabolism. Put pink salt blocks in a salt shaker or pink salt grinder.
- EASY SALT BATH: To make the perfect Himalayan salt bath, mix between 2 to 3 cups of salt (120 to 150 gm) in a tub full of hot water. Gently swirl the salts in water until they dissolve. Soak for 10 to 40 minutes for a therapeutic spa treatment. Breathe in the steam to invigorate your senses and clear nasal passages. Let the salt minerals relax cramped muscles and heal skin cells naturally.
- CREATE A SALT SCRUB: Not only can you make a bath salt, but you can create your own salt scrub as well. Mix 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt in your body wash or bath serum. Add the oil of your choice to obtain a gel consistency. You can even add essential oils for additional aromas or therapeutic properties. Use this scrub on your hands or your entire body for an exfoliating scrub.
Pride of India Himalayan Pink Rock Salt Coarse Grind incorporates naturally-grown food and herbal products from India into our daily life. This coarse salt contains up to 84 essential minerals that are quintessential for the human body in daily nutrition. The grainy texture, distinct flavor, and easy solubility of our pink salt make it great for kitchen use as well as in the bath. Pink Himalayan salt contains sodium and other electrolytes that can help balance electrolytes, regulate hydration, balance PH levels, and improve metabolism. Commercial table salt contains between 97.5% and 99.9% sodium chloride, while Himalayan sea salt only contains about 87%. Additionally, many table salts go through a bleaching process and may even contain harmful ingredients. These all-natural ingredients help enhance the overall health of the human body. Pride of India is family owned and operated. Our Himalayan Pink Rock Salt is the purest form of salt available on planet Earth because it does not undergo any artificial treatment or refining processes. It is carved out from decades-old, naturally occurring salt reserves at the bed of the giant Himalayan mountains in the Indian subcontinent. The reddish-pink appearance of our pink salt proves its purity.. Our Himalayan salt, however, is natural and doesn’t go through a refining process. Pink salt can be used in salt lamps, as a salt substitute, in bath scrubs, or as a bath salt. It’s also a superior substitute for table salt. Use a pinch in your favorite recipe.
United States 3-7 BUSINESS Days
Canada 15-30 BUSINESS Days
International 15-30 BUSINESS Days
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at CUSTOMER@ZALISZ.SHOP
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at CUSTOMER@ZALISZ.SHOP
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at ZALISZSTORE@GMAIL.COM.